Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Location: Aiken, SC
- Lead the development, testing, production and improvement of new and existing products.
- Support production by troubleshooting and improving current and new products and processes through production trials, supplier development, laboratory evaluation and equipment upgrades.
- Will work with the Design, Quality, Maintenance, Project Engineering and Manufacturing departments, and will communicate with people at all organizational levels.
- A Bachelors degree in Engineering from an accredited university is required, along with at least 3 years of experience in a busy manufacturing (assembly)environment.
- This is an assembly operation.
- Knowledge and experience with Lean Manufacturing and/or Six Sigma is preferred.
- The Manufacturing Engineer will direct and sometimes supervise one or more Lab Technicians.