Role Title Application security developer
Location : Jackson, MS
Duration: Long Term
The Applications Security Developer is responsible for designing and implementing all applications so that they are free from all aspects of security related vulnerabilities. The Applications Security Developer possesses excellent knowledge of application security practices and is highly trained in emerging threats. Applications Security Developer is also an expert Java Web Developer responsible for performing systems and business function analysis in support of the business areas.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field is required.
- Two years experience as security professional.
- 5+ years experience in object oriented programming environment.
- 3+ years experience using Java, JSP, and SQL.
- 1+ years experience using IBM Rational Team Concert.
- Ability to keep target dates on track and manage expectations accordingly
- Experience using scan/attack/assess tools and techniques
- Experience conducting full-scope assessments and penetration tests is desired including: server and client-side attacks, mobile application for iOS and Android, protocol subversion, physical access restrictions, web application exploitation
- Good understanding of the most common application security flaws listed in the CWE Top 25 or OWASP Top 10
- Must be able to analyze business functions, determine business needs, and translate into systems requirements appropriately.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others in support of development and security needs.
Experience using STRUTS framework preferred.
Experience using WSAD and Websphere preferred.
Experience using design patterns preferred.
Experience with UNIX preferred.
Location of role – Mention City Jackson, MS
POSITION : 2
Position: Senior Developer (8 years)
Education: Bachelor Degree or higher.
Location: Southlake, TX(local resumes only who can come for F2F)
Duration: Long Term
Role Definition :
- Designs and codes applications using advanced technology; envisioning system features and functionality throughout development life cycle
- Determining design methodologies and completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Assesses and recommends the best technical solutions for complex projects
- Creates new ideas in order to improve applications' performance and stability
- Controls quality of coding and implementation
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- May assist in support and development of application developers by providing advice and guidance.
- Work in the fast-paced environment
- Bring a passion to learn and the best development practices to the team
Must Have Skills:
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design, SOA, and design patterns
- Understanding of TDD practices and experience with JUnit/TestNG/Unit Testing and mocking tools
- Expertise at development using Core Java, J2EE (Servlets, JSP).
- Extensive experience in development of software using Spring technilogies, Hibernate.
- Extensive experience in development of RESTFUL Services.
- Extensive experience in development using React JS.
- Thorough understanding and should have extensively used XML, JSON, Log4j, HTML5/CSS.
- Experience with relational databases (Oracle/MySql, SQL)
- Proven programming skills with strong computer science fundamentals
Good to have Skills :
- Good understanding of NoSQL.
- Good understanding of Couchbase.
- Experience in hospitality domain is a plus.